The Moby-Dick Project Featured in the Hewitt Gallery of Art
Curated by Hallie Cohen and Duston Spear, The Moby-Dick Project is a collaborative art exhibition featuring work by Bedford Hills College Program (BHCP) students and other invited artists.
- The Moby-Dick Project Featured in the Hewitt Gallery of Art
- Biology Major Speaks at Environmental Health Conference
- Maria Andrews ’17 Selected for Fulbright Grant
- Michael Heller Chu Talks UN Peacekeeping in South Sudan
- Biomedical Science Student Tracy Tauro Earns First Place at Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Alumnus Jared Grimes ’05 Choreographs Innovative 42ND STREET, at Chicago’s Drury Lane Theatre!
- Senior Alexis Keller Interns at the U.N.
- Alumni News: Artist Ellie Ga’s exhibit reviewed in the Brooklyn Rail and The New Yorker!
- Business Professor Gunjali Trikha Receives Best Paper Award at Fall 2017 Academy of Business Research Conference