See how far small classes can take you. Work alongside professors who care about your future as much as you do. Learn from the city. Learn from experience.
Division of Business
Division of Communication & Media Arts
Division of Fine & Performing Arts
Division of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Department of Academic Writing
- Department of English and World Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Minor in Gender & Sexuality Studies
Division of the Sciences
An MMC education is yours to customize. Our programs in the performing, creative, and liberal arts offer ample opportunities for independent and collaborative projects.
We’re a community of scholars and artists who engage with and support one another’s creative and intellectual pursuits. Focus on Theatre or combine it with a minor in Business Management. Double major in Psychology and Graphic Design. Chart your own course through Interdisciplinary Studies.