We welcome you to apply and learn how your previous college credits can easily fit into the MMC curriculum.
You are a transfer if:
- Have graduated from high school and have completed college credit; or
- Have graduated from high school and are enrolled in their first semester of college; and
- Have never attended MMC (if you previously attended MMC, see Re-admit process)
A minimum number of college credits to transfer is not required as we consider applicants with just a few credits, a completed Associate Degree with 60+ credits, or up to 90 credits if transferring from a 4 year institution.
- Completed MMC application or Common Application (Please note: If you are completing the Common Application, the Registrar’s Report does not replace the MMC admission requirement for submitting a Judicial Record Form.)
- Official transcripts from any and all accredited post-secondary institutions attended
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or GED score sheet and diploma (home-schooled students must also submit the Homeschool Student Information Form)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (only required if in the first semester of college or less than 15 credits will be transferable, MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- One recommendation
- Judicial Record Form
- Essay (250-500 words)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
International transfer students should refer to the international applicant information as well.
Community College Partnerships
Students completing an A.A. and/or A.S. program at Borough of Manhattan Community College, Brookdale Community College or Westchester Community College, should review the admission requirements for Guaranteed Admission.
Interested in a special program?
There are additional steps to be considered for one of our special programs in Dance, Theatre, Art, Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), or Program for Academic Access (LD support).