Alumni cards are issued to graduates who have completed credited programs at MMC. Your alumni card provides use of campus facilities, use of the Thomas J. Shanahan Library (including research databases), and use of college computers, as well as a discounted rate for rental of college facilities and 50% off the regular per-credit rate of courses at the College. Request your alumni card online.
Alumni have the opportunity to gain access to a Marymount Manhattan email address. To reactivate your account, please complete this form.
Do you need a copy of your Diploma or Transcript? Fill out the appropriate form: Diploma or Transcript and return the the Center for Student Services at CSS@mmm.edu. There is a $5 fee for an extra copy of your Transcript and a $60 fee for your Diploma. Request forms are also available by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 212-517-0500.
Office of Career Services
The Office of Career Services at MMC participates in NACElink, a national web-based system that posts jobs and internships and offers access to career materials for college students and
graduates. This system facilitates your job/internship search and makes it easier to connect with the MMC Career Services Office and potential employers.
Alumni can access the NACE system with an active network account.
You can also reach out to Career Services at (212) 517-0599 for additional assistance.
The Five O’Clock Club
Marymount Manhattan College has arranged for alumni to have a FREE lifetime membership in The Five O’Clock Club, the national organization that helps people grow their careers or find new jobs. Five O’Clock Club membership usually costs $49. As a Five O’Clock Club Member, you will get:
- A LIFETIME Membership!
- A monthly magazine containing information on career development and job search tips
- Access to the Members Only section of the website, including all monthly magazines going back to 1999
- All worksheets for career and job development
Benefits are subject to change over time without notice.
To get your FREE basic membership, as well as discounts on other services, go to the Five O’Clock Club membership page and use promo code: GoGriffins.
The college invites you back every spring for Reunion Weekend in May. Please visit www.mmm.edu/reunion for more information about the next Reunion.
You, your family, and friends are invited to Homecoming weekend each fall, which features INSERT
With help from our network of Alumni, the Institutional Advancement Office hosts monthly alumni events which all alums are invited to attend. Check out upcoming events here.
- MMC’s alumni magazine is published twice a year and includes feature stories, campus news, alumni news and class notes. Current and previous issues are available online.
The MMC Alumni Card entitles alums to a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased from the campus merchandise kiosk located in the commons. Not in the area? Shop online!
The Psychology Alumni Society (PSYA) of Marymount Manhattan College (MMC) consists of MMC alumni who have graduated with a degree (major or minor) in Psychology, MMC Psychology Professors, and friends of the group who are MMC graduates and believe in its mission. If you are interested in becoming a member or friend of the Psychology Alumni Society of MMC, please click here.
Perks & Discounts
- All Alumni are eligible for a reduced cost of 50% off the regular per-credit rate for courses at the College.
Auto and Insurance Discounts & Services
Liberty Mutual is offering alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Call 855-948-6267 or visit Liberty Mutual to get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Liberty Tax Service
Great news for MMC Alumni! As a valued partner of Liberty Tax Service, you can file your federal and state income tax returns for free. Liberty Online is powered by Liberty Tax Service, the fastest growing retail tax preparation company in the industry. Go to www.libertytax.com/online to take advantage of this offer. Enter coupon code “MMCAA” at checkout and Liberty will waive the tax preparation fee for MMC Alumni members, their family, and friends.
**Valid for online products only. Cannot be combined with other offers or used toward past services. Does not include financial products. Void where prohibited by law.
- GIVENIK.com is the premier site to get Broadway tickets and gives 5% of the cost of tickets back to Marymount Manhattan College. Exclusively on Givenik, visitors can get discount tickets to many of the Broadway and off-Broadway shows in production. Givenik also features group rates to all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, as well as premium seats. Visit Givenik for more information
- Plum Benefits, powered by TicketsAtWork, is part of the nation’s leading entertainment benefits and perks provider, connecting employees and alumni at participating companies to the world’s greatest entertainment and travel discounts. To sign up, visit www.plumbenefits.com and click “Become a Member.” Then use:
- Organization name: Marymount Manhattan College Alumni
- Company code: MMM212
MMC alums can enjoy 15% off all classes and packages at the Upper East Side Cyc Fitness (1231 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10021). Show the front desk your Alumni ID to receive this offer.
Please visit Dell.com for special quotes for Marymount Manhattan students and alumni. A list of laptop choices are preconfigured, or you may shop Dell for any of their computer systems and get a 12% discount! You may also call Dell at 866-535-3580.
For more information about Alumni Benefits, please contact Lisha Bodden at (212) 517-0618 or firstname.lastname@example.org.