Housing for MMC Students
Housing is available for MMC Students for the 2013 Summer Sessions. Summer applications can be picked up in the Office of Residence Life, 8th floor, Main.
Summer Session Housing Dates:
Summer I: May 27 (check in after noon) – June 29 (check out by noon)
Summer II: June 30 (check in after noon) – August 3 (check out by noon)
NOTE: We are unable to provide housing after August 3.
Rates for Summer 2013:
Non-refundable deposit: $500
For MMC students taking a class: $1200
For MMC students not taking a class: $1500
Damage deposit: $250
About Summer Housing
- All Summer Housing is at the 55th Street Residence Hall.
- From May 22-26, 55th Street and 1760 are in transition from the academic year to summer You will need to move during these days on a schedule to be determined at a later date. If you need to stay in the building, we can coordinate that individually.
- Due to maintenance work and external summer groups, you will have to change rooms (maybe more than once), but we will do our best to limit your room changes.
- Space is limited. Residents will be in 4 or 7 person rooms that may be fully occupied. We cannot take requests for specific room size.
- Limited dining options are available for the summer session. In past years, only the Commons is open during the day. The off-campus vendors and C-Store are not open in the summer.
- During Summer session, residents are allowed 6 overnight guests for the duration of the session (turn over for guest information).
- If you are on Conduct Probation, you need to submit a Special Petition Form and meet with the Director or the Assistant Director of Residence Life prior to submitting this form.
Contact the Office of Residence Life for more information: 212.774.0740 or email@example.com
How to Sign Up
- Pay a $500 non-refundable deposit to the Center for Student Services.
- Return the Summer Housing Form to the Office of Residence Life by May 17. Forms can be picked up in the Office of Residence Life, 8th Floor, Main, between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- You will receive information via email regarding you summer placement in mid-May.
Housing for Visiting
Visiting students enrolled in sponsored programs and/or classes at MMC are eligible to live in the designated summer residence hall for the 2013 summer period, or during the duration of their program.
MMC does not house interns or non-Marymount students. Our 55th
Street Residence Hall is leased by Educational Housing
Services during the summer months, and does provide housing
for interns and other students. For information, visit http://www.studenthousing.org/residences/marymount-manhattan.