- March 27, 2015 Congratulations to three of our division seniors who were awarded with Gold Keys in their majors during the Senior Awards Ceremony on Honors Day.
- March 27, 2015 Congratulations to 15 students in the Business Division who were inducted into Marymount’s chapter of Sigma Beta Delta, International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration. We are so proud of their accomplishments!
- March 27, 2015 Proud to acknowledge our graduating students who received awards in their majors and minors, and for service to the community during the Senior Awards ceremony held on Honors Day, Spring 2015. Congratulations!
- November 14, 2014 Entrepreneurship Event: 3DS + Business Division, Marymount Manhattan College
- October 24, 2014 The Business Division hosted the Alumni Career Event on October 22nd, 2014. Dr. Leslie Levin coordinated the event which consisted of five alumni with diverse career paths offering advice to students regarding life after graduation.
- September 26, 2014 Senior Christina McDonald was recently awarded a Sigma Beta Delta Fellowship. Professor Andrea Tsentides was her faculty sponsor. Every year, the Sigma Beta Delta (SBD) Fellowship Program awards 11 fellowships ranging from $1,000-$1,500 to members of their community. Today, over 375 chapters in 47 different states have been established as part of this International Honor Society for Business, Management, and Administration. Recipients of the Fellowship Program must use the fellowship in senior or master’s level study in a business degree program at a regionally accredited college or university. Of the 11 fellowships awarded nationally, Christina received the Dr. Richard C. Scott 2014 Sigma Beta Delta Fellowship Award including a grant in the amount of $1,500 to support future academics.
- September 26, 2014
Blake Balsamo, a Senior Accounting major, was recently awarded a $10,000 scholarship by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). Well done, Blake!
“Under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, monetary penalties imposed by the PCAOB must be used to fund merit scholarships for students in accredited accounting degree programs. The Board has established the PCAOB Scholarship Program to provide a source of funding to encourage outstanding undergraduate and graduate students to pursue a career in auditing.”
- April 14, 2014 The Thomas J. Watson Foundation announced in late March the selection of its 15th class of Jeannette K. Watson Fellows. The Watson provides outstanding undergraduates at 12 New York City colleges the opportunity for paid internships for three successive summers – two in New York City and a third spent overseas.
- January 29, 2014 Marymount Manhattan College’s Award Winning Mock Trial Team scored better than ever at the AMTA Regional Tournament! Professor Jill Beier accompanied ten MMC students to Yale University, where students won two rounds and several other accolades, including Witness and Attorney Honors.
- January 28, 2014From Fashion Ave. to Fashion Week, there’s no better way to kick start a career in fashion than to study in New York City. With established programs in Business, Communications, and Costume Design, Marymount Manhattan College is the perfect place to learn all the tools you need to excel in the world of style.