- May 19, 2015
Congratulations to the Marymount Microfinance Initiative on receiving the Community Service Program Award at last evening’s Leadership Banquet. Their fashion show was named one of the Outstanding Programs of 2014-2015, and truly reflected MMC’s mission of community service, inclusivity and cultural competence. Kudos to Ben Bathman, Nina Carter, Chun Sang (Melody) Tam, and Christina McDonald, for organizing this program, and Professors David Zyla and Vandana Rao for advising and overseeing mmfi’s event!
- April 20, 2018 Double-major in International Studies and International Business Marrissa Angiulo will travel to Paris, France to take courses at the prestigious “Sciences Po” school.
- April 20, 2018
Business Professor Emily Goldsmith, Ph.D. selected to present research at the CUNY Graduate Center Dissertation Showcase on May 7, 2018.
- April 20, 2018
Business Professor Emily Goldsmith, Ph.D. to be published in theJournal of Business Research.
- April 2, 2017
- March 16, 2018
Business Professor Gunjali Trikha received Emerging Scholar Award at the 11th International Conference on e-Learning & Innovative Pedagogies held March 2-3, 2018.
- September 26, 2017 On Wednesday, September 13, Andrea Jung, President and CEO of Grameen America, delivered the 2017 Lefkowitz Lecture in the Theresa Lang Theatre
- April 2, 2017 2017 Jeannette K. Watson Fellow
- June 23, 2016 On April 26th, the Marymount Microfinance Initiative and the MMC Business Division organized a fashion show in the Great Hall.
- May 15, 2016 The Business Division celebrated student achievement with a beautiful event featuring students and alumni. Enjoy some pictures from the event!