- April 14, 2014 The Thomas J. Watson Foundation announced in late March the selection of its 15th class of Jeannette K. Watson Fellows. The Watson provides outstanding undergraduates at 12 New York City colleges the opportunity for paid internships for three successive summers – two in New York City and a third spent overseas.
- January 29, 2014 Marymount Manhattan College’s Award Winning Mock Trial Team scored better than ever at the AMTA Regional Tournament! Professor Jill Beier accompanied ten MMC students to Yale University, where students won two rounds and several other accolades, including Witness and Attorney Honors.
- December 20, 2013 Thanks to two close partnerships with MMC, students in the Business Division had the opportunity to practice and develop real-world marketing strategies and campaigns
- December 2, 2013 Marymount Accounting and Business students give back to their community during Thanksgiving Break. Six Business majors worked with students from the Harlem Center for Education, breaking down every high schooler’s favorite subject: math.
- July 25, 2013On April 15th, fourteen Marymount Manhattan College students completed the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program to provide free income tax preparation services to New York City residents.
- March 20, 2013 Eleven Marymount Manhattan College students, accompanied by their Faculty Advisor and Coach, Jill Beier, traveled to Yale University to compete in the American Mock Trial Association (AMTA) Regional Tournament.
There are no upcoming events at this time