- May 19, 2015
Congratulations to the Marymount Microfinance Initiative on receiving the Community Service Program Award at last evening’s Leadership Banquet. Their fashion show was named one of the Outstanding Programs of 2014-2015, and truly reflected MMC’s mission of community service, inclusivity and cultural competence. Kudos to Ben Bathman, Nina Carter, Chun Sang (Melody) Tam, and Christina McDonald, for organizing this program, and Professors David Zyla and Vandana Rao for advising and overseeing mmfi’s event!
- September 26, 2017 On Wednesday, September 13, Andrea Jung, President and CEO of Grameen America, delivered the 2017 Lefkowitz Lecture in the Theresa Lang Theatre
- April 2, 2017
- April 2, 2017 2017 Jeannette K. Watson Fellow
- June 23, 2016 On April 26th, the Marymount Microfinance Initiative and the MMC Business Division organized a fashion show in the Great Hall.
- May 15, 2016 The Business Division celebrated student achievement with a beautiful event featuring students and alumni. Enjoy some pictures from the event!
- February 1, 2016 Career Services hosts a visit to CNN, Fall 2015
- September 15, 2015
On Sept 14th 2015, Professor Alison King who teaches Bus 293 Public Relations invited Vera Moore from Vera Moore Cosmetics & Skincare to discuss Public Relations and Careers in PR.
- May 12, 2015 Six students in the Business Division, led by their coordinator Professor Jill Beier, participated in VITA 2015.
- April 23, 2015 So proud to announce three members of the Business Division who were recently inducted into MMC’s Chapter of Alpha Chi! Congratulations on a job well done, ladies!