YOUR CAREER IS WAITING for you with studies in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology or Language Science. Graduate ready for a variety of professions with our strong liberal arts education and real-world training.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING FOR REAL WORLD SUCCESS
There is a need more than ever for communication and learning specialists. Our students’ hands-on education prepares them for success across many growing disciplines.
Our students head to various graduate-school programs for professional degrees or join the workforce following graduation. Faculty and staff work to match student talents and interests with the right path. Careers can include:
Learning Experiences include:
- On-site practicums in the Ruth Smadbeck Communication and Learning Center with real patients and clients.
- Off-campus internships at the Department of Education, Reading Partners, the City University of New York, and more
- Research opportunities with our faculty and area institutions
- Teaching assistantships
- And more
- B.A. or Minor in Speech Language Pathology & Audiology
- Minor in Language Sciences
- Prerequisite sequence for Post-Baccalaureate students
The Three Rs: Representation, Reality, Realignment
A film in five parts by Professor Sue Behrens