- May 4, 2018 Senior Biology majors Tracy Tauro and Coleman Spence were inducted into the Chi Omega Lambda (ΧΩΛ) Honor Society on May 3, 2018.
- May 3, 2018
Six MMC Biology students presented at the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) undergraduate poster competition held during the 2018 ASBMB Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA on April 21-25, 2018.
- April 11, 2018 Biology alumna Alice Trye ’15 has been named a Global Health Distinction Fellow by her M.D. program at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
- April 6, 2018 Aminata Wyatt-Ngom ’21 has been accepted to a biomedical Summer Enrichment Program at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- April 3, 2018 Biology senior Emma Kamen has earned acceptance to the M.S. program in Environmental Policy and Sustainability Management at The New School in New York, NY.
- April 3, 2018 Biology senior Coleman Spence has been accepted to Ph.D. programs at Dartmouth College and New York University.
- March 19, 2018 Dr. Ann Aguanno, Professor of Biology, hosted the first of a new series of faculty development workshops called Catalyst Conversations for Undergraduate Educators on March 3rd.
- March 15, 2018
Madison Weisend ’20, a double-major in Environmental Studies and Politics & Human Rights, completed the Fall 2017 semester of her David L. Boren Scholarship at the American Institute for Indian Studies in Jaipur, where she engaged in intensive study of Hindi and sustainable development in India.
- March 12, 2018 Alexis Valera ’18, a double major in Biomedical Sciences and Dance: Body, Science, and Motion, will start a Doctor of Physical Therapy program after graduation this May.
- March 4, 2018 David Gonzales and Ashley Pavia will participate in the prestigious Research Experience for Undergraduates summer program at Texas A&M University.