You’re Accepted… Let’s Celebrate!
We are excited to invite all accepted students and their families to join us for a program that gives an inside look at what it’s like to be a student at MMC—RSVP now!
We also offer campus tours, the day visit program, and transfer specific student events for future students. Now is the perfect time to explore, we look forward to meeting you!
- You’re Accepted… Let’s Celebrate!
- Feb. 17–28: New Play with MMC Alums Supporting Bedford Hills College Program
- Giving Back Through Music: MMC’s Doug Makuta ’12
- Academic Writing Director to Discuss New Book at 92Y
- ALUMNI: Margaret Roleke ’84 Exhibits her Unique Art
- Making a Difference: Annual Scholarship Benefit to Honor Paul Polizzotto
- Feb. 11–13: MMC Celebrates V-Day with “The Vagina Monologues”
- Making History, and Making a Difference for Trans Athletes
- Home(town) Security: Majora Carter to Deliver the 2016 Barry Commoner Lecture on the Environment