Professor of Theatre Arts
B.A., James Madison University
M.F.A., Brooklyn College of The City University of New York
C.M.A. Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies
- Book: Actor Training the Laban Way: An Integrated Approach to Voice, Speech, and Movement. New York: Allworth Press, November 2008
- Associate Artist: New York Classcial Theatre, 2003-present
- “Rudolph Laban’s Concept of Shape Applied to Voice, Speech, and Movement.” VASTA Conference 2008: Your Most Sweet Voices: Coaching Shakespeare. Ashland: Oregon, August 2008. Peer reviewed.
- “Integrated Voice, Speech, and Movement Explorations Supported by Laban Movement Analysis.” Laban Konferenz 2008: Connecting Past/Present/Future.EuroLab, Akademie der Künste: Berlin, October 2008.
- “Exploring Expressive Use of Voice and Speech through Laban’s Lens.” LIMS’ International Symposium: Beyond Body Language International Symposium. Laban Institute of Movement Studies: NYC, November, 2008.
- Book Chapter: An Introduction to Laban Movement Analysis for Actors: A Historical, Theoretical, and Practical Perspective, Movement For Actors, Edit. Nicole Potter, New York: Allworth Press, 2002.