- Alumni News: Anne Marie Foran First Prize Winner!
This Junior and Art Minor Exhibition feature sartistic production from 20 designers, photographers, and studio artists who develop directions in their individual disciplines.
Exhibition dates: February 13 – March 2, 2017
Substania Jones kicks of the Spring Conversations on Diversity & Social Justice Series
Founder and photographer for the photo-activism campaign The Adipositivity Project presented “The Adipositivity Project: Subverting the Tools of the Angst Industrial Complex” to a packed Regina Peruggi Room.
- Kevin Connell, MFA, named Weathervane managing artistic director
- Katherine McQuade ’18 wins crown at a major nationwide pageant
- Lauren Gerrie ’05 has great taste!
- Theatre Arts Alumna and Tony Nominee Adrienne Warren Tapped for Workshop of Tina Turner Bio-Musical, TINA!
- First Look at Former Theatre Arts Major Adam Chanler-Berat in Amélie!
- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE, with Jake Gyllenhaal and Theatre Arts Alumna, Coming to Broadway’s Hudson Theatre!
- 6:00pm Multi-Faith Center (Room 412 Carson) Tuesday Evening Meditation - Meditation Challenge EventFeb21
- 9:30am HEOP Interview DayFeb22
- 5:00pm Regina Peruggi Room MOONLIGHT SCREENINGFeb22
- 10:00am Regina Peruggi Room Joseph Rodriguez: Normalizing Whiteness Through Creative ExpressionFeb23
- 11:30am Multi-Faith Center (Room 412 Carson) Mindful MMC - Meditation Challenge EventFeb23