- Alumni News: Elizabeth Sweigart ’12 Interview
Elizabeth Sweigart (Studio Art ’12) owner of The Times Vintage interviewed on “Art, Community and the Shift from Texas” in the “Go North Fork” newsletter.
Watson Fellow Amanda Sherwin ’19 Published in the Gotham Gazette
Amanda Sherwin ’19 is currently completing her first summer experience as a Jeannette K. Watson Fellow which has included an internship at the Gotham Gazette. Last week the Gazette published an article that Amanda wrote about contaminated water in Hoosick Falls, NY.
- Student and Professor Present at American Chemical Society Meeting
In June, student Rosie Wenrich and Associate Professor of Chemistry Alessandra Leri presented research at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society (MARMACS).
- So proud of Theatre Arts alumna Morgan McGuire! Her new play, THE RED ROOM, is currently performing at The Shelter!
- VIDEO: Check out Theatre Arts major Troy Lingelbach, at the 2016 U.S. Aerial Championships, in New York City (May 15, 2016)!
- Promo VIDEO: Let’s do the time warp again, with MMC alumni Laverne Cox and Annaleigh Ashford!
- Oci Kush ’16 (Studio Art & Comm Arts) exhibits in Chelsea gallery!
- Theatre Arts Alumna Jenna Ushkowitz Joins Leading Trio in Broadway’s WAITRESS!
- Interview with Tony Nominated SHUFFLE ALONG Alumna Adrienne Warren!