- Alumni News: Margaret Roleke New Exhibits
Margaret Roleke (Studio Art ’84) has a number of impressive exhibitions and projects this summer.
- VIDEO: Students share benefits of attending a small college in a big city. (NY1)
What’s it like attending a small college, right in the heart of New York City? NY1 parenting correspondent Shelley Goldberg finds out as she continues her College Conversations tour at Marymount Manhattan College.
- Griffin Days: The Class of 2020 is here!
The campus is abuzz with the excitement of an incoming freshman class—it’s time for Griffin Days!
- An interview with E. Jane (Erica Jackson ’12) in atractivoquenobello
- VIDEO: MMC Alumna and Tony Nominee Adrienne Warren talks SHUFFLE ALONG and working with Audra McDonald!
- Alumnus Jason Gotay will be in the Muny production of MAMMA MIA!
- VIDEO: How Laverne Cox helped ‘Free CeCe’ McDonald!
- NY POST Feature: Will Alumna Mackenzie Perpich Be Crowned Miss New York?
- Mapping the Experience of the Student Playwright, by Theatre Arts Major, Zoe Kamil!