The Office of Academic Advisement offers students a wide range of advisement and information services. Our goal is to assist you with individual and personal guidance to help you make the right academic choices during your time here at MMC.
You may want to visit our office if you:
- Are interested in exploring various academic areas before declaring a major
- Transferred from another school and are wondering how your transfer credits apply
- Want to double-check that you are taking the right classes to graduate on time
- Have fallen out of good academic standing and are seeking out resources
- Would like some more information or clarification on a particular academic policy
- Need to pick up a registration, pre-requisite waiver, or other academic form
Do you need help navigating MMC Connect to register for courses? The short video below will give you all the information you need to have a stress-free, efficient registration.
If you’re trying to figure out what requirements you still need to fulfill, Program EVAL is the tool you need to familiarize yourself with. The video below will give you a walkthrough of the full EVAL, so you can quickly see what classes you’ve taken, and what you still need to take, to graduate on time.
New! Advisement and Registration Presentation
First-year students: please click here for the PowerPoint presentation that was given in your NYC Seminars by members of our staff about how to be advised and register for courses. If you were absent from class that day or need a refresher, it is here for your convenience. Let our office know if you have any questions!