Payroll - Student Workers

The following is a checklist of items you will want to complete to ensure your pay is processed in the most accurate and convenient manner for you.

Register for the MMC HR/Payroll Portal

  1. To access the HR/Payroll Portal, you can click on the link below. You can also connect directly to the ADP HR/Payroll Portal site from your home PC at this Internet address:
  2. You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password on the login page.
  3. First time users will need to complete the new user registration.

Update your tax information

Students may be exempt for having federal and state taxes withheld from their pay (please read tax form instructions to ensure you are exempt).  In order to do this, you must select EXEMPT on the electronic W4 form.  To update your Federal Tax Form (W-4), go to ‘Myself’ and select ‘Tax Withholdings’ under the under the Pay section, make any necessary changes, and save. Please note, you must complete this form every calendar year if you are electing to be exempt.

City residents will also need to complete the city tax form (IT-2104E NYS/NYC/ Yorkers Tax Form). Go to ‘Resources,’ select Forms Library, and select the ‘New York Tax Withlding Election’. Unfortunately New York does not allow for electronic submission so you will have to download the form, complete the appropriate information, print and return it to the Payroll.

 Set up for direct deposit

If you would like to enroll in direct deposit for future pay periods, select ‘Direct Deposits’ under the ‘Myself’ -> ‘Pay’ section and enter the necessary bank information.

 View my pay stub

 You can view and print all of your ADP pay stubs online by selecting ‘Pay Statements’ under the ‘Myself’ -> ‘Pay’ section.

 Enter your Personal Information         

Please be sure to enter an email address if you would like to be kept informed of important payroll updates.  You can also update address information, change your password, and other important information from the ‘Myself’ tab. Please note, updating this information with the Center for Student Services does not also update your info here.

If you have any questions, please contact Payroll at

212-517-0662 or 212-517-0535.