Ceridian Self Service will provide employees with on-line access to valuable human resources and payroll information. Using CSS, you can:
- View your employee profile
- Make W4 elections, address changes, update emergency contact information, and update your direct deposit information.
- View your pay stubs
- Calculate potential changes in your check e.g. W-4, deductions or pay changes
This document contains useful information that will guide you through the login process and show you how to navigate the system. It also contains important information on how to enroll in benefits.
How do I log into Ceridian Self Service?
- To access Ceridian Self-Service, you can click on the link below. You can also connect directly to the Ceridian Self Service site from your home PC at this Internet address: https://sourceselfservice2.ceridian.com/marymount
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password on the login page.
User Name: The first letter of your first name + your complete last name
First Login Password: The last four digits of your social security number
- Once you have successfully logged into Ceridian Self-Service for the first time, you will be required to change your password. Your password must be between 6 and 20 characters and contain a combination of numeric and alpha characters. Spaces and apostrophes are prohibited. The password is case sensitive.
What do I do after I log in?
Once you log in, you will see the Ceridian Self Service Home Page with different areas that you can visit. Please do the following in the order indicated:
- From the Home Page, click “Tutorial” near the top of the page to take the Tutorial. While the site is user-friendly and intuitive, this will help you get started. Please keep in mind that the Tutorial may be slightly different from what you see on the Home page as the Marymount site is slightly customized.
- Click “Enter your email address” to enter the email address where you want the CSS email notifications to be sent.
- Visit “Verify My Employee Profile” to make sure your personal information is correct.
- If you have an address, marital status, or emergency contact change, please make the changes using the appropriate links under the Personal Information section heading.
Once you have successfully updated all your personal information you will have completed self-service enrollment.