You’re Accepted… Let’s Celebrate!
We are excited to invite all accepted students and their families to join us for a program that gives an inside look at what it’s like to be a student at MMC—RSVP now!
We also offer campus tours, the day visit program, and transfer specific student events for future students. Now is the perfect time to explore, we look forward to meeting you!
- You’re Accepted… Let’s Celebrate!
- Giving Back Through Music: MMC’s Doug Makuta ’12
- Feb. 17–28: New Play with MMC Alums Supporting Bedford Hills College Program
- Biology Students Saving Lives: Magazine Article by MMC Student
- Academic Writing Director to Discuss New Book at 92Y
- ALUMNI: Margaret Roleke ’84 Exhibits her Unique Art
- Feb. 11–13: MMC Celebrates V-Day with “The Vagina Monologues”
- People.com Features Alumna’s Work on Forensic Facial Reconstruction
- Making a Difference: Annual Scholarship Benefit to Honor Paul Polizzotto
- Home(town) Security: Majora Carter to Deliver the 2016 Barry Commoner Lecture on the Environment