2020 Natural Sciences Alumni Excel in Post-Graduate Careers
The Natural Sciences Class of 2020 boasts an impressive list of recent graduates, all having found success in an intensely competitive job market and in pursuing graduate studies, even in the midst of a global pandemic. Read some of their profiles below.
The Natural Sciences department at Marymount Manhattan College offers programs in Behavioral Neuroscience, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, and Environmental Studies. These programs, headed by dedicated and celebrated faculty, provide students with critical laboratory and research experience necessary for successful careers in their chosen fields.
Our 2020 graduates:
- Roberta Frossard ’20 (double major in Biomedical Sciences and Psychology) now attends New York University’s Graduate School of Global Public Health, working towards a concentration in Public Health Policy and Management.
- Julia Furnari ’20 (major in Biology) is serving as a Research Technician within the Department of Neurosurgery at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Hope Kenmore ’20 (double major in Biology and Dance) accepted a position as a Lab Technician at the Institutional Biorepository Core of Weill Cornell Medicine.
- Marjan Khan ’20 (major in Biology) now serves as a Research Technician at the Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan.
- Brandon Tran ’20 (major in Biology) currently works as a Research Technician with the Houston Methodist Research Institute in Texas.
- Madison Weisend ’20 (double major in Environmental Studies and Politics and Human Rights) is currently on a Fulbright Scholarship teaching English in Gyeongsang, South Korea.
Congratulations to all of our alumni — we are so proud of your accomplishments!