MMC’s Wins “Best University Website” at WebAwards 2021
A collaboration between mStoner, WhiteWhale, and MMC faculty and staff, the website redesign featured significant overhauls in style, navigation, functionality, and more. Some highlights of the new mmm.edu include:
- A fresh, clean, dynamic design;
- Enhanced capacity for video and photography that showcases MMC in action;
- A “program finder” that lets visitors explore how majors, minors, and concentrations of interest intersect;
- Program pages for each major, minor, and concentration designed and written to appeal to the site’s primary audience—prospective students—and to enhance MMC’s search engine optimization (SEO); and
- An improved search function and navigation experience.
According to a blog post from the designers at mStoner, the WebAward judges made the following comment on mmm.edu: “Beautifully designed site, easy to navigate — effective use of video on the home page for storytelling.”
About the WebAwards
The WebAward program, produced by Web Marketing Association, is the longest-running annual website award competition dedicated to naming the best websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.
Congratulations to mStoner, Whitewhale, and the dedicated faculty and staff at MMC!