Starting with the January 2020 term, students can select and order textbooks online at the Marymount Manhattan College Online Bookstore .
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc., the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students and professors.
What’s in it for Students
- Quick ordering process – complete your purchase in 5 minutes!
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price when shopping the Marketplace
- Price Match Guarantee on all new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49
Year-round ability to post and sell textbooks on the website’s Marketplace – you name the price!
Resources for Students
- Check out the step-by-step Textbook Ordering Guide
- Track: Check the delivery status of your order
- Return: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos
How to use the bookstore
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your student account.
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery options. Visit the website today: MMM.TextbookX.com
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore’s Customer Service team: MMM.TextbookX.com/Help or call 800-887-6459