Download Paper Forms

Judicial Record Form
To be completed by transfer or non-degree students who attended a previous college or university. Print and give the form to your Dean of Students to complete and mail, scan and email, or fax to us.

Academic Access Application 

To be completed by students applying to the Program for Academic Access. Specific documentation of a learning disability is required along with this application. Be sure to review the application process carefully.

Homeschool Student Information Form 
To be completed by students who have been homeschooled at any time during high school and submitted with their homeschool transcript. Proof of high school graduation must be submitted by one of the following:

  • Homeschool curriculum must be considered moderately or highly regulated* by the state in which the student resides and meet that state’s requirements for proof of graduation 
  • Official State-certified High School Diploma
  • GED/TASC/Certificate of High School Equivalency Exam Completion

*Although NY state is highly regulated, state law requires students pass the TASC Exam or an Ability-to-Benefit (ATB) exam to qualify for Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) funds