Students from all over the country, and the world, apply each year to begin their college career at MMC. We hope you will be one of them.
You are a first-year applicant if:
- Currently enrolled in high school with no college credits; or
- Currently enrolled in high school with dual enrollment college credits; or
- Graduated from high school with no earned college credits; and
- Have never attended MMC (if you previously attended MMC, see Re-admit process)
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or Certificate of High School Equivalency (home-schooled students must fulfill specific requirements)
- SAT I (including sub-scores) and/or ACT scores (MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- Two recommendations
- Essay (250-500 words, topics listed on the application)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
International first-year students should refer to the international applicant information.