Sometimes your first semester at college can be a tough transition. Everyone deserves a second chance.
MMC’s reSTART program allows you to make a fresh start and succeed in your educational journey in the city that never sleeps. There are many reasons you may wish to reSTART: Maybe you need to improve your academic record; maybe you’re ready for a second chance; or maybe you just can’t stay away from New York City. Whatever the reason, we welcome you to be part of our community. With the reSTART program, you can earn up to 30 college credits to prove your academic ability. And, after just 12 completed credits with good progress, you can apply to become a matriculated student.
As a reStart program student, you are not eligible for MMC scholarships or need-based financial aid. Additionally, you may not reside in MMC residence halls. Once you are admitted as a matriculated student, you may apply for need-based financial aid and MMC housing.
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Admission Interview
- Official copy of high school or secondary school transcript with graduation date posted, GED score sheet and diploma
- Transcripts from any and all accredited post-secondary institutions attended (must be official copy if planning to seek a degree at MMC in a future term)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE if applying as an international student)
- Judicial Record Form (only required if previously attended another college)
- $60 non-refundable application fee