Are you looking for a new college home? We welcome you to apply and learn how your previous college credits can easily fit into the MMC curriculum.
CHOOSE YOUR ADMISSION PLAN
Regular Admission: This is a non-binding admission plan and is the most flexible. You are free to apply to other colleges and compare financial aid packages before making a final decision. Applications are reviewed and notifications sent on a rolling basis. You must submit your tuition deposit by May 1.
* Transfer applicants are unable to apply for transfer through Early Decision or Early Action. All transfer applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
TRANSFER SPECIAL EVENTS
Instant Transfer Days: Please join us for Instant Transfer Days your one-stop, single day delivery of everything Transfer. Prospective students who sign up will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with a Transfer Admission Counselor
- Take a Tour of the Campus
- Receive an Instant Decision
- Review an Unofficial Preliminary Credit Evaluation
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor
Instant Transfer Days will be offered Monday through Thursday, with time slots available from 10am to 3pm during select weeks in January. Please prepare to be on campus for up to 2 hours for the entire Transfer Prime experience. Please note that specific documentation and materials are needed for Instant Decision and your Credit Evaluation. Details to follow in your Confirmation Email.
Transfer Tonight: Come explore our campus, complete the application process, and begin your future at MMC! Join us for a session dedicated to you, where you will receive all of the information you need to begin your journey at MMC. Your $60 application fee will be waived if participating in our instant admission decision process.
Transfer 101: Online: This digital information session allows for you to login, learn about MMC, the transfer credit policies, speak with a Transfer Counselor, and have your $60 application fee waived.
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Official transcripts from any and all accredited post-secondary institutions attended
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or Certificate of High School Equivalency (home-schooled students must also submit the Homeschool Student Information Form)
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (only required if in the first semester of college or less than 12 credits will be transferable, MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- One recommendation
- Essay (250-500 words, topics listed on the Application)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
International transfer students should refer to the international applicant information.
*To be eligible for admission into Biology programs, transfer students must demonstrate their academic math credentials by providing SAT or ACT math scores, or transcript evidence of college-level math courses completed.
Create an account with Transferology to find out how your credits will transfer to MMC today!
A minimum number of college credits to transfer is not required as we consider applicants with just a few credits, a completed Associate Degree with 60+ credits, or up to 90 credits if transferring from a 4 year institution.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once your file is complete with the following requirements, a decision is made and communicated to you within 3 weeks. Be sure to review our scholarships for transfer students.
Special program Requirements
COMMUNITY COLLEGE PARTNERSHIPS
Students completing an A.A. and/or A.S. program at Borough of Manhattan Community College, Brookdale Community College, or Westchester Community College, should review the admission requirements for Guaranteed Admission.