Are you looking for a new college home? We welcome you to apply and learn how your previous college credits can easily fit into the MMC curriculum.
CHOOSE YOUR ADMISSION PLAN
Regular Admission: This is a non-binding admission plan and is the most flexible. You are free to apply to other colleges and compare financial aid packages before making a final decision. Applications are reviewed and notifications sent on a rolling basis. You must submit your tuition deposit by May 1.
* Transfer applicants are unable to apply for transfer through Early Decision or Early Action. All transfer applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Transfer 101: Online: This digital information session allows for you to login, learn about MMC, the transfer credit policies, speak with a Transfer Counselor, and have your $60 application fee waived.
- MMC Application or Common Application
- Official transcripts from any and all accredited post-secondary institutions attended
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or Certificate of High School Equivalency (home-schooled students must also submit the Homeschool Student Information Form )
- SAT I and/or ACT scores (only required if in the first semester of college or less than 12 credits will be transferable, MMC code is 2405 for SAT and 2811 for ACT)
- One recommendation
- Essay (250-500 words, topics listed on the Application)
- $60 non-refundable application fee
International transfer students should refer to the international applicant information.
*To be eligible for admission into Biology programs, transfer students must demonstrate their academic math credentials by providing SAT or ACT math scores, or transcript evidence of college-level math courses completed.
Create an account with Transferology to find out how your credits will transfer to MMC today!
A minimum number of college credits to transfer is not required as we consider applicants with just a few credits, a completed Associate Degree with 60+ credits, or up to 90 credits if transferring from a 4 year institution.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once your file is complete with the following requirements, a decision is made and communicated to you within 3 weeks. Be sure to review our scholarships for transfer students .
Special program Requirements
COMMUNITY COLLEGE PARTNERSHIPS
Students completing an A.A. and/or A.S. program at Borough of Manhattan Community College, Brookdale Community College, or Westchester Community College, should review the admission requirements for Guaranteed Admission .