Recent News from the Department
- July 1, 2019
- June 24, 2019
- May 20, 2019 On Friday, May 17, 2019, Marymount Manhattan College graduated nearly 400 Bachelor degree recipients at its 70th Commencement Exercises, held this year at Lincoln Center’s iconic David Geffen Hall.
- November 20, 2018 On Friday, November 9, MMC’s Institute for Pre-College and Advanced Study held its second annual Women in Business Leadership workshop as part of its Women in Leadership series.
- October 25, 2018
- September 25, 2018
- April 20, 2018
Business Professor Emily Goldsmith, Ph.D. selected to present research at the CUNY Graduate Center Dissertation Showcase on May 7, 2018.
- April 20, 2018
Business Professor Emily Goldsmith, Ph.D. to be published in theJournal of Business Research.
- March 16, 2018
Business Professor Gunjali Trikha received Emerging Scholar Award at the 11th International Conference on e-Learning & Innovative Pedagogies held March 2-3, 2018.
- September 26, 2017 On Wednesday, September 13, Andrea Jung, President and CEO of Grameen America, delivered the 2017 Lefkowitz Lecture in the Theresa Lang Theatre
- April 2, 2017
- April 2, 2017 2017 Jeannette K. Watson Fellow
- June 23, 2016 On April 26th, the Marymount Microfinance Initiative and the MMC Business Division organized a fashion show in the Great Hall.
- May 15, 2016 The Business Division celebrated student achievement with a beautiful event featuring students and alumni. Enjoy some pictures from the event!
- February 1, 2016 Career Services hosts a visit to CNN, Fall 2015
- September 15, 2015
On Sept 14th 2015, Professor Alison King who teaches Bus 293 Public Relations invited Vera Moore from Vera Moore Cosmetics & Skincare to discuss Public Relations and Careers in PR.
- May 12, 2015 Six students in the Business Division, led by their coordinator Professor Jill Beier, participated in VITA 2015.