- March 31, 2021 This year’s coveted Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship has been awarded to Marymount Manhattan College sophomore Aisatou Ishimori ’23, a double major in International Business and Marketing. The Watson Fellowship is a three-year program that provides funded summer internships and unprecedented opportunities to promising undergraduate students from twelve New York City partnering schools.
- March 19, 2021 Taylor Weg ’21, a graduating Business major with a concentration in Advertising and Promotion, has been accepted into the prestigious International Marketing and Digital Marketing master’s programs at King’s College London, as well as the Marketing program at Queen Mary University of London.
- January 8, 2021 Taylor Tote ’21, a graduating senior in Media and Arts Management with a double minor in Music and Music Industry, has released a new song, “Quarter-Life Crisis.” The song, released on Christmas Day, appears as part of the Telegraph Hill Records Vol. 3 playlist. Tote’s recording career isn’t completely separate from her life at MMC. “Being at Marymount has definitely influenced me and my career choices going forward,” says Tote. “It’s opened up some new possible doors for paths I never really saw coming. I’m so grateful for that.”
- June 9, 2020 Fortner, who recently earned a BA in Business with a concentration in Fashion Marketing and a BS in International Business this May, has received acceptances into four prestigious programs at three London universities, including Imperial College London.
- May 19, 2020 Dan Langan ’12, a Business Management major at MMC, has become a well-known personality on The Food Network. Check out his latest interview with Distractify.
- May 18, 2020 Congratulations, Class of 2020! We are so incredibly proud of the work, dedication, and passion you have put into your studies while at MMC, and we can’t WAIT to see what is in store for you next. Please enjoy a message from our faculty, staff, and administration who wanted to wish you well as you start your next adventure. Despite the circumstances, we are all celebrating with YOU in spirit. Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
- April 9, 2020 Giroux, a Business major with a concentration in Social Entrepreneurship, is a winner of 2020 IBM’s the Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship, a prestigious and extremely competitive award offered to students who demonstrate vision, ambition, and leadership.
- March 24, 2020 Each spring, Marymount Manhattan College’s Honors Day Colloquium showcases top research from across the disciplines and hosts induction ceremonies for campus and academic-based Honor Societies, as well as the Barry Commoner Lecture on the Environment.