Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Post-Baccalaureate Sequence
Our Speech-Language Pathology Post-Baccalaureate Sequence is a non-degree-granting program that provides the coursework and the 25 observation hours required for entry into speech-language pathology graduate programs. In addition, clinical experience in our Ruth Smadbeck Speech and Hearing Center may be available with permission of the department.
Our program features:
- competitive tuition (https://www.mmm.edu/offices/center-for-student-services/tuition-and-fees.php — scroll to post-baccalaureate tuition)
- individualized academic planning and advisement
- graduate school and career counseling
- small classes taught by experienced faculty
- interaction with New York State licensed and ASHA certified clinicians.
The course sequence is tailor-made for students who have already completed or who are currently completing a Bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a career in speech-language pathology.