Learn more about what’s going on in the Department of English and World Literatures!
- December 11, 2018 On Monday, December 10, the seven Creative Writing majors in Dr. Jerry Williams’ Senior Seminar course presented from their final pieces to a room full of friends, family, and teachers.
- December 6, 2018 A scholar of the cultural history of fragrance, Dr. Daisy Bow led an hour-long workshop as part of the English and World Literatures brown-bag series on Tuesday, December 4 in the Regina Peruggi room.
- December 6, 2018 On Tuesday, December 4 and Thursday, 6, senior English and World Literatures students presented their final research as part of their capstone course with Dr. Martha Sledge.
- September 24, 2018 In Karina Popp’s Video Game Storytelling, a new class in the Literature and Media concentration, students are both studying and playing as they navigate story design, player interaction, and the importance of collaboration.
- September 18, 2018 In a completely packed room, award-winning poet Jenny Xie read pieces from her new book, Eye Level, which recently made the top-10 list for the prestigious National Book Award.
- September 13, 2018 Edited by EWL Professor Peter Naccarato and Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Kathleen LeBesco, the duo’s latest collection by Bloomsbury has received high praise by a number of leading food and culture scholars.