Learn more about what’s going on in the Department of English and World Literatures!
- March 18, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- November 13, 2020
- August 4, 2020 Associate Professor of Academic Writing, Tahneer Oksman, Ph.D., along with her co-author Seamus O’Malley, have been awarded the CSS Prize for Edited Book Collection for their book, The Comics of Julie Doucet and Gabrielle Bell (University of Mississippi Press, 2019).
- July 21, 2020
- June 25, 2020 Kelsall, who graduated with a degree in English and World Literatures in 2010 and works as a freelance journalist for the Philadelphia Inquirer, American Theatre magazine, Broad Street Review, and Opera News, has been elected as a member of the American Theatre Critics Association’s Executive Committee.
- May 28, 2020 Julie Huntington, Ph.D., Associate Professor of English and World Literatures and an avid cyclist based in Astoria, Queens, has co-authored a striking opinion piece published in AMNY on fatal cyclist deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- May 19, 2020 As the end of the Spring 2020 semester rapidly approaches, our students have been busy with a wide variety of final presentations, projects, and productions, which have kept the College’s virtual campus abuzz. Across each academic department, the end of the semester highlights the very best in student achievement at MMC.
- May 18, 2020 Congratulations, Class of 2020! We are so incredibly proud of the work, dedication, and passion you have put into your studies while at MMC, and we can’t WAIT to see what is in store for you next. Please enjoy a message from our faculty, staff, and administration who wanted to wish you well as you start your next adventure. Despite the circumstances, we are all celebrating with YOU in spirit. Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
- April 29, 2020