As an English and World Literatures major, you will be well prepared for numerous options after you graduate — from graduate school to careers in a wide range of professions.
But don’t take our word for it…
Interested in Graduate School?
You can add your name to this list of EWL alums:
- Katie Coyle ’05, MFA in Fiction
- Tammie Peterson ’05, Masters in British and American Literature
- Jay Lemire ’07, Masters in Design History and Material Culture
- Alex Dill ’09, Masters in Creative Writing and Gender Studies
- Amanda DiLodovico ’11, Masters in Performance Studies
- Meghan Quinlan ’11, Ph.D. in Critical Dance Studies
- Danielle Elizabeth Chin ’13, Masters in Creative Writing
- Greer Temnick, ’15, Masters in Literature and Modernity
- Chelsea March, ’16, Masters in Publishing through our Joint Program with Pace University
Considering Law School?
A number of EWL graduates go on fulfilling careers in law:
- Elizabeth Tobio ’03, Doctor of Law, University of Pennsylvania
- Tom Fabricio ’05, Doctor of Law, Nova Southeastern University
- Ryan Lawlor ’05, Doctor of Law, St. John’s University
- Ginger Kimler ’06, Doctor of Law, University of Oregon
- Mariely Moronta ’10, M.S., Urban Policy Analysis and Management, The New School