Learn more about what’s going on in the Department of International Studies!
- November 13, 2020
- September 25, 2020 The departments of Politics and Human Rights, in collaboration with International Studies, Social Sciences Assembly and more, are hosting an exciting array of speakers and discussions this semester.
- May 19, 2020 As the end of the Spring 2020 semester rapidly approaches, our students have been busy with a wide variety of final presentations, projects, and productions, which have kept the College’s virtual campus abuzz. Across each academic department, the end of the semester highlights the very best in student achievement at MMC.
- May 18, 2020 Congratulations, Class of 2020! We are so incredibly proud of the work, dedication, and passion you have put into your studies while at MMC, and we can’t WAIT to see what is in store for you next. Please enjoy a message from our faculty, staff, and administration who wanted to wish you well as you start your next adventure. Despite the circumstances, we are all celebrating with YOU in spirit. Congratulations to the Class of 2020!
- March 24, 2020 Each spring, Marymount Manhattan College’s Honors Day Colloquium showcases top research from across the disciplines and hosts induction ceremonies for campus and academic-based Honor Societies, as well as the Barry Commoner Lecture on the Environment.
- March 9, 2020
- February 19, 2020
- January 10, 2020
- November 19, 2019
- October 21, 2019 The fall 2019 seminar, NYC: United Nations, seeks to embed first year students into the complexity of the United Nations, and begin to prepare them for MMC’s UN Professional Immersion opportunities later in their undergraduate careers.