Keep up-to-date with the latest in the Psychology department.
- November 26, 2019 Patrick Riley ’20, Psychology and Public Health double major, and Amanda Anzovino ’19, a recent Psychology alumna, participated in the Greater New York Behavioral Conference hosted by Fordham University on November 24.
- November 22, 2019 To celebrate Sesame Street’s 50th Anniversary, Nava Silton, Ph.D. , Associate Professor of Psychology, brought 38 students from her Psychology and NYC Seminar classes for a tour and discussion at Sesame Workshop on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
- October 9, 2019 Dive into meditation practice and learn how it can reduce stress and help you better handle life’s challenges
- June 19, 2019 As a final project in summer session course AIP 339: Ethics in Creativity, taught by Nava Silton, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychology, students pitched their final capstone “tools” to a panel of ‘sharks,’ inspired by the popular ABC television show Shark Tank .
- May 20, 2019 On Friday, May 17, 2019, Marymount Manhattan College graduated nearly 400 Bachelor degree recipients at its 70th Commencement Exercises, held this year at Lincoln Center’s iconic David Geffen Hall.
- May 6, 2019 Erin Greenwell, MFA, Assistant Professor of Communication and Media Arts, and Nava Silton, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychology, were the recipients of the 2019 C-TIE Award for Innovative Teaching.
- April 30, 2019
- March 5, 2019
- February 14, 2019
- February 6, 2019
- November 21, 2018
- October 12, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- March 20, 2018
Psychology Professor Nava Silton, Ph.D., will receive Cornell University’s Helen Bull Vandervort Alumni Achievement Award , the highest honor given to alumni of its College of Human Ecology.