Admissions Requirements for BFA
Prospective First-Year and Transfer Students Must:
- Submit their application through the Common Application or the Marymount Manhattan College Website to begin the Creative Writing BFA review process.
- Once an application has been submitted students will be given access to their Admissions Portal, where they will be prompted to upload their Creative Writing Portfolio.
- Note: Your transcripts, test scores, and letters of recommendation can be submitted at a later date, and do not need to be marked as complete in order to submit your portfolio.
Creative Writing BFA
It is recommended that applicants applying to the BFA Creative Writing major submit a portfolio of creative work to be considered for additional scholarship.
Those who submit portfolios will be awarded a $500 BFA Grant.
Creative Writing BFA PORTFOLIO REQUIREMENTS:
(Please submit one of the following)
- Three poems of any length ; OR
- 750 words in prose (fiction or creative nonfiction).
Want to know more or schedule a class visit? Contact The Office of Admissions at email@example.com or call 212-517-0430.
We look forward to speaking with you!