We’re incredibly excited to invite you all to the Leadership Immersion Weekend taking place Friday, September 20, 2019, through Sunday, September 22, 2019.
We will depart campus at 12 PM on Friday and return at approximately 2:15 PM on Sunday.
This opportunity is open to all MMC student leaders and we’re encouraging all student organizations to strongly encourage their officers to attend.
- Leaders will get quality face time with other student leaders from around campus
- We’ll all be participating in some challenge-by-choice activities
- The Student Development and Activities staff are sharing their newly revised vision for student engagement at MMC…and you don’t want to miss that.
- Participants will also get quality time to share their thoughts, concerns, and feedback about being a student leader on campus.
- Meals will also be provided
What do you need to do to sign up?
- Complete the brief registration form below
- Submit to the Student Development and Activities (Carson Hall 302) the following materials:
- A $20 cash deposit (to be refunded to those attending the full retreat on the evening of Friday, 9/20)
- The Camp Mason Program Waiver
- The Marymount Waiver/Medical Information/Emergency Contact form
- The Marymount Media Release Form
Participants are encouraged to bring with them whatever they personally need for an overnight stay. Below is our list of suggestions for the trip.
- Twin sized sheets and/ or sleeping bag
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Comfortable clothing you don’t mind getting dirty Long Pants
- Closed-Toe Comfortable Shoes - Sneakers or Boots for outdoor and physical activities
- Rain/Snow Gear
- Underwear, Socks
- Shower Shoes
- Toiletries - Toothbrush, hairbrush, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc.
- Phone Charger
- Photo ID and Insurance Card
- Ear Plugs
- Bug Spray
*Linens are not provided with our reservation. All beds are twin sized.
This is your campus and this retreat is our chance to advance your organizations, improve school spirit, and share ideas for building a stronger MMC.