Call for Submissions: 2019 PHIL/RS Undergraduate Conference
- Submissions are welcome for papers on any topic in Philosophy or Religious Studies
- Between 8-12 pages in length
- Open to all undergraduate students who have taken a Philosophy or Religious Studies course (MMC and non-MMC students)
- Submission Deadline: Friday March 8, 2019
- Please send all queries and submissions in Word by email to:
Prof. Carrie-Ann Biondi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Notification of acceptance for the conference will be by March 15, 2019.
The conference will be comprised of a few sessions (with brief breaks; snacks provided), with two or three presentations per session, depending on length of papers. Average time for a presentation is 30 minutes (20 to present; 10 for Q&A).