Marymount Manhattan College’s Department of History, Philosophy, and Religious Studies is now accepting submissions for the 11th Annual Philosophy and Religious Studies Undergraduate Conference, set to take place on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Submissions are welcome for papers on any topic in Philosophy or Religious Studies
- Between 8-12 pages in length
- Open to all undergraduate students who have taken a Philosophy or Religious Studies course (MMC and non-MMC students)
- Submission Deadline: Friday March 8, 2019
- Please send all queries and submissions in Word by email to:
Prof. Carrie-Ann Biondi (email@example.com).
- Notification of acceptance for the conference will be by March 15, 2019.
The conference will be comprised of a few sessions (with brief breaks; snacks provided), with two or three presentations per session, depending on length of papers. Average time for a presentation is 30 minutes (20 to present; 10 for Q&A).