The annual event began with a keynote address by Nava Silton, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Psychology, entitled “How to Nurture and Enhance Your Emotional Intelligence in College and in Life.” Through interactive role-play activities, students learned hands-on techniques for both nurturing and enhancing their emotional intelligence (EI). After the keynote presentation, participants chose from seven breakout workshops where they could further develop skills that would help nurture and enhance their emotional intelligence quotient.
- The Four Tendencies: Upholders, Obligers, Questioners, and Rebels. Which one are you? with Megan McCaffrey
- How to Not Give a Flying F*ck with Ryan Atwell
- Happy Go Lucky with Neda Hajizadeh, Ph.D.
- Under Pressure with Suzanne Sorrentino, LCSW
- Look Up with Robin Nackman, Esq.
- The Key to Success? Failing Well with Deborah Giordano, Psy.D
- DEAR MAN with Mark Cutolo, LCSW
“The day was an absolute success,” says Robin Nackman, Esq., Executive Director of the Office of Career Services. “We look forward to hosting the event again next year.”