MMC Remote Operations Tuesday, Feb 13 Due to Winter Storm Watch
The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a Winter Storm Watch for New York City in effect from 4 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday, February 13.
MMC Main Campus buildings will remain open on Tuesday but operations will be virtual during the day – for example, classes that can meet remotely will do so, staff who can work remotely should do so.
Students – you will receive additional instructions from your professors as to whether your class will meet virtually or not at all.
1) Daily Dance classes are canceled for Tuesday, February 13.
2) All afternoon and evening rehearsals for Dance and Theatre will proceed as scheduled for Tuesday, February 13. This includes student reservations for rehearsal space on Tuesday.
3) Senior portraits scheduled for Tuesday, February 13 are canceled and will be rescheduled.
4) Both cafes on main campus will be closed Tuesday, February 13.
5) The C-Store at the 55th Street Residence Hall will be open during regular hours.
Essential on-site staff, who are responsible for maintaining and securing the facilities, should report to work as scheduled. Staff who are able to work remotely should do so. All other staff should consult with their supervisors regarding remote work assignments.
For the latest information on weather and transit, please visit: