Dance Department Club of Representatives
The Marymount Manhattan College Dance Department Club of Representatives is a group of motivated dance students who strive to make the experience at the College fulfilling and positive for all.
Our mission is to:
- Create a dialogue between the dance students and the dance faculty in an effort to foster direct communication and establish mutual goals for the betterment and integrity of the Department.
- Bring issues of concern to the Student Government and the College at large that have direct impact on the quality of student life in regards to academic and student events’ scheduling, course offerings, and facilities management.
- Increase opportunities for the dance students and/or dance faculty to convene and socialize outside of the classroom experience through Dance Department functions.
- Raise funds that will benefit Dance Department student events/projects and students in financial need.
- We believe this can be accomplished by applying the values of respect, honesty, humility, dedication, and hard work. We are an organization designed to improve the quality of life for the MMC dance major.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Kevin Croke, Assistant Director of Student Development