Marymount Community Outreach
Marymount Community Outreach Mission Statement
- Marymount Community Outreach is an organization that unites all Marymount Manhattan students, giving the opportunity for students to raise awareness on campus on community service opportunities in the local community.
- Marymount Community Outreach hopes to tackle issues such as poverty, environmental issues, immigration, animal welfare, homelessness, and children and youth.
- The fundamental purpose of the Marymount Community Outreach is to educate others on communities that need service the most; raise awareness on any marginalized communities; to help others acknowledge the impact that community service as on their communities and organizations.
- Marymount Community Outreach desires to help students reflect on community service work they complete; to connect with the individuals and communities they assist.
- Overall, we want Marymount Community Outreach to become a platform for students to be vocal on any issues they want to take on and feel passionate about; to help, educate, and inspire one another; to highlight the impacts left on other individuals and communities, as we try to strengthen our communities with our community service work.
For more information, join us on MMC Engage.