Marymount Muscle Club
Marymount Muscle Club Mission Statement
- Marymount Muscle Club is an organization that unites all Marymount Manhattan students,
giving the opportunity for students to raise awareness on campus on community service
opportunities in the local community.
- MMC hopes to tackle on issues such as poverty, environmental issues, immigration, animal
welfare, homelessness, and children and youth.
- The fundamental purpose of the MMC is to educate others on communities that need
service the most; raise awareness on any marginalized communities; to help others acknowledge the impact that community service as on their communities and organizations.
- Marymount Muscle desires to help students reflect on community service work they
complete; to connect with the individuals and communities they assist.
- Overall, we want Marymount Muscle Club to become a platform for students to be vocal on
any issues they want to take on and feel passionate about; to help, educate, and inspire one
another; to highlight the impacts left on other individuals and communities, as we try to
strengthen our communities with our community service work.
For more information, please email MarymountMuscleClub@mmm.edu
or Kevin Croke, Assistant Director of Student Development