The purpose of this organization shall be to promote creative content creation here at MMC. This club will serve as
an opportunity for MMC Students to use their industry standard television studio to its fullest effect in the following
- Explore and define all roles in a professional television production environment
- Development of Certain Skills/Departments through ample opportunities for Hands-On Experience
- Develop professional techniques, practices, and procedure for a working television production environment on both sides of the camera
- Working to diversify and expand on technical and creative skills including, but not limited to; directing, writing, producing, technical direction, cinematography, audio mixing, and floor management.
- Work to be Included on Students Professional Reels
- Develop a complex understanding of the television industry and various techniques on how to appeal to specific audiences/demographics