Items tagged with BS Marketing
B.S. in Marketing
Major Requirements: 54 credits
General Education Requirements: 42 credits
Elective Credits: 24 credits
B.S. Business Core Required Courses: (36 credits) BUS 100 The Contemporary Workplace 3 BUS 210 Marketing 3 ECO 210 Principles of Macroeconomics 3 ECO 213 Principles of Microeconomics 3 ACCT 215 Principles of Accounting I 3 ACCT 217 Principles of Accounting II 3 BUS 224 Statistics for Business 3 BUS 277 The Legal Environment of Business 3 BUS 309 Financial Management 3 BUS 316 Organizational Behavior 3 IT 330 Business Management & Information Technology 3 BUS 403 Strategic Management 3 Marketing Required Courses: (9 credits) BUS 335 Digital Marketing 3 BUS 345 Marketing Research 3 BUS 378 Consumer Behavior 3
Choose three of the following courses:
(9 credits) BUS 207 Entrepreneurship 3 BUS 225 The Business of Fashion 3 BUS 232 Advertising I 3 BUS 293 Public Relations 3 BUS 306 Advertising and Society (CP, UP) 3 BUS 311 Visual Merchandising 3 BUS 313 Sales Management 3 BUS 327 Retail Management 3 BUS 329 The Social Psychology of Dress (CP) 3 BUS 331 Fashion Marketing and Branding 3 BUS 351 International Business (IP) 3 BUS 352 International Marketing (IP) 3 Total Credits: 54 Credits
- Marketing majors must pass MATH 113 with at least a C minus (C-) or pass a higher-level MATH course.
- OPEN ELECTIVE credits must be chosen such that a total of 60 credits are in the liberal arts.
- Since some of the courses have prerequisites, the specific program should be arranged in close collaboration with a business faculty advisor.
- A student receiving a grade of D in a required or elective course for the major must repeat the course.
- Marketing majors may not double major in Business with the Fashion Marketing concentration or the Advertising and Promotions concentration.
Exploring London and Paris Fashion Industry
Students in the Global Fashion Business course traveled to two of the major fashion capitals of the world: London and Paris. Take a look at their experiences. You could be part of the next trip!
Myah Lake, Class of 2024, Marketing major with minor in Journalism interned for Knotty Beauty NYC.
Kristina Aasheim ’16Add things here.
Alexander Aldridge ’19Add things here.
Brenelle Braganza ’19Add things here.
Pielah KimAdd things here.
Myah Lake’24Add things here.
Natalie Lazor ’20Add things here.
Nicole Marlin ’17Add things here.
Natalie Palmarozza ’16Add things here.
Hannah Pressler ’13Add things here.
Dominique Studer ’11Add things here.
Jason Yuhas ’11Add things here.