Items tagged with Entrepreneurship
B.S. in Entrepreneurship
Major Requirements: 54 credits
General Education Requirements: 42 credits
Elective Credits: 24 credits
B.S. Business Core Required Courses: (36 credits) BUS 100 The Contemporary Workplace 3 BUS 210 Marketing 3 ECO 210 Principles of Macroeconomics 3 ECO 213 Principles of Microeconomics 3 ACCT 215 Principles of Accounting I 3 ACCT 217 Principles of Accounting II 3 BUS 224 Statistics for Business 3 BUS 277 The Legal Environment of Business 3 BUS 309 Financial Management 3 BUS 316 Organizational Behavior 3 IT 330 Business Management & Information Technology 3 BUS 403 Strategic Management 3 Entrepreneurship Required Courses: (9 credits) BUS 207 Entrepreneurship 3 BUS 324 Entrepreneurial Finance 3 BUS 335 Digital Marketing 3
Choose three of the following courses:
(9 credits) BUS 223 Introduction to Investments 3 BUS 225 Business of Fashion 3 BUS 232 Advertising I 3 BUS 293 Public Relations 3 BUS 311 Visual Merchandising 3 BUS 313 Sales Management 3 BUS 327 Retail Management 3 BUS 331 Fashion Marketing and Branding 3 ACCT 324 Intermediate Managerial Accounting 3 ACCT 325 Income Taxation of Individuals 3 BUS 345 Marketing Research 3 BUS 351 International Business (IP) 3 BUS 352 International Marketing (IP) 3 BUS 357 International Finance (IP) 3 BUS 378 Consumer Behavior 3 Total Credits: 54 Credits
- Entrepreneurship majors must pass MATH 113 with at least a C minus (C-) or pass a higher-level MATH course.
- OPEN ELECTIVE credits must be chosen such that a total of 60 credits are in the liberal arts.
- Since some of the courses have prerequisites, the specific program should be arranged in close collaboration with a business faculty advisor.
- A student receiving a grade of D in a required or elective course for the major must repeat the course.
- Entrepreneurship majors may not double major in Business with the Social Entrepreneurship concentration.
Keith Smith, Class of 2022, Double major in Finance and Entrepreneurship and double minors in Accounting and Economics, joins Deloitte Consulting as a full-time Analyst in the Boston office.
What if you could spend an entire semester innovating and problem-solving like a social entrepreneur?
Jasmin Brown’23Add things here.
Ethan Giroux’ 22Add things here.