The Office of Academic Advisement offers students a wide range of advisement and information services. Our goal is to assist you with individual and personal guidance to help you make the right academic choices during your time here at MMC.
You may want to contact our office if you:
- Are interested in exploring various academic areas before declaring a major
- Transferred from another school and are wondering how your transfer credits apply
- Want to double-check that you are taking the right classes to graduate on time
- Have fallen out of good academic standing and are seeking out resources
- Would like some more information or clarification on a particular academic policy
- Need to pick up a registration, pre-requisite waiver, or other academic form
You can contact our office at email@example.com or by telephone at 212-517-0568.
You can also make an appointment with an Academic Advisor using the Appointment Scheduler feature on MMC Engage.
Learn how to make a registration clearance appointment on MMC Insight: