Forms and Publications
- Electronic Transcripts via National Student Clearinghouse’s Online Service (for MMC Students who attended 2005 to present)
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Form (for former MMC Students)
Note: Current MMC students may make an enrollment verification request online by accessing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) link on the student portal.
- Parent Connect – Overview
- Parent Connect Instructions - Student/Parent Guide
- Request to Amend Education Records
- Request to Inspect and Review Education Records Form
- Request for Student Information (For U.S. Investigators, Government Agencies, etc)
- Restrict Directory Information Form
- Student Consent to Release Personally Identifiable Information Form
- Electronic Transcripts - Online Orders (Preferred Method )
- Transcript Request Form (By mail / Paper Method/ Finch Student) – Not Available At This Time -See Electronic Transcripts above
- Due to the impact of the global outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), there may be delays in the turnaround time for transcript processing as MMC staff are currently working remotely. Please check the MMC’s website for updates on COVID-19 and email email@example.com with any questions.
- Grade Report Request Form
- Third Party/Agent Authorization Form: Proxy-Authorization
- Transcript/Certificate Request Form (Continuing Education Program only)
- Degree Option Form (For graduating seniors who have declared double majors with different degree levels (e.g. BS/BA, BA/BFA, etc)
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Form
- Graduation Application – Students must notify the Registrar when they are ready to graduate. This application must be completed before the deadline in the student’s second-to-last semester or when the student reaches 90 credits. This allows the Registrar’s Office sufficient time to review your record, address any concerns, and notify you of any outstanding degree requirements and important graduation information.
- Program Evaluation (EVAL) in WebAdvisor - Tutorial
- Re-Issue Diploma Form -Students who graduated from MMC with an undergraduate degree and would like to request a duplicate copy of his/her diploma, must download and complete the Re-Issue Diploma form.
- Special Request for Permission to Participate in Commencement Ceremony
Leave of Absence/ Withdrawal
- Maintenance of Matriculation Form – Fall
- Maintenance of Matriculation Form – Spring
- Official Withdrawal Form – Contact the Office of Academic Advisement
Other Registrar Forms
- Hunter Consortium Form
- Pace Consortium Form
- Permission to take classes at another institution (located inside the MyMMC Student Portal)
- Official Change of Address Form
- Official Name Change Form - Student must provide appropriate documentation for the name change ( birth certificate, marriage certificate, court order, certificate of naturalization).
- Preferred Name Change (First Name Only)
- Registration Agreement Form
- Registration Financial Agreement Form (to be completed in addition to the Registration Agreement Form - if MMC representative is processing student’s registration)
Program Change (PC) Form
Please complete the form using IE, Edge or Safari.
- Course Withdrawal (CW) form – to be used during “W or WF” period - See Academic Calendar
- Online Registration Manual
- Online Registration in WebAdvisor - Guide
- Program Evaluation in WebAdvisor - Tutorial
- Independent Study Contract/Form (located inside the MyMMC Student Portal)
- Prerequisite/Course Restriction Waiver Form