Completing an internship is the one of the best ways to ensure you get a job after graduation. With the CityEdge Internship Stipend, you can gain experience and get paid! Check out the guidelines below and apply today!
CityEdge Internship Stipend Guidelines
- Only unpaid internships at non-profit organizations are eligible.
- Internships may be taken for-credit or not for-credit. (Note: See for-credit internships requirements here.)
- Internship duration must be equivalent to at least the duration of the semester. Students completing non-credit internships must begin their internships no later than one week after the start of the semester.
- Selection is competitive and will be based upon the quality of your application and financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- Students will be required to complete a reflection essay, 500 word minimum, summarizing their internship experience or submit a 2 minute video reflection of their experience at the end of the semester to receive final stipend installment.
- Students may reapply for the stipend in the future if not chosen in a given semester. If you have already received a stipend and would like to apply again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must complete the stipend application by the last day of Add/Drop each semester. The deadline for spring applications is Friday, February 1st.