CityEdge Internship Stipend
CityEdge Internship Stipend Guidelines
Only unpaid internships are eligible.
- The CityEdge Internship Stipend is open to all students completing an unpaid internship at a non-profit or government organization
- The CityEdge Internship Stipend is open to underrepresented students completing unpaid internships at for-profit organizations (this includes students who identify as members of the BIPOC Community, LGBTQIA+ Community, First Generation Students, students in the HEOP Program, and students with financial need as determined by the FAFSA).
- Internships may be taken for-credit or not for-credit. (Note: See for-credit internships requirements here .)
- Internship duration must be equivalent to at least the duration of the semester. Students completing non-credit internships must begin their internships no later than one week after the start of the semester.
- Selection is competitive and will based upon financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office and quality of your application.
- Students will be required to complete a reflection essay (500 - 750 words) summarizing their internship experience or submit a 2 minute video reflection of their experience at the end of the semester to receive final stipend installment.
- Students may reapply for the stipend in the future if not chosen in a given semester. There is no limit to the number of times students can apply!
- Students must complete the stipend application by the last day of Add/Drop each semester.
Summer 2022 Semester: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Questions about the CityEdge Internship Stipend? Please contact Ryan Atwell, Associate Director of Career Services & Internship Programs at email@example.com.