CityEdge Internship Stipend Guidelines
- Eligible students must be have completed 30 credits at Marymount Manhattan. Transfer students must have completed 15 credits at Marymount Manhattan.
- Alumni are not eligible for the CityEdge Internship Stipend.
- Internships must be in student’s field of study (major or minor).
- Only unpaid internships at non-profit organizations are eligible.
- Internships may be taken for-credit or not for-credit.
- If taking the internship for credit, students will be required to find a faculty sponsor and abide by the academic internship guidelines.
- Internship duration must be equivalent to at least the duration of the semester. Students completing non-credit internships for the Fall must begin their internship no later than Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
- Selection is competitive and will be based upon the quality of your application and financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
- Students will be notified by Friday, September 15, 2017 about qualifying for the stipend.
- Funds will be dispersed in two (2) installments: mid-semester and at the end of the semester.
- Students will need to fill out the necessary paperwork for inclusion in the payroll system.
- Students will be required to complete a reflection essay, 500 word minimum, summarizing their internship experience or submit a 2min video reflection of their experience at the end of the semester to receive final stipend installment.
- Students may reapply for the Spring 2018 stipends if not chosen for Fall 2017.
- Students must complete the Stipend application by Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
If you wish to receive a PDF of the CityEdge Stipend Guidelines for your records, please email Ryan Atwell