You can schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor online through MMC Career Connection! If you have never made an appointment online before, take a moment to see the step-by-step process below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Login to MMC Career Connection using your MMC email and password.
2. On the left hand side, click on “Counseling & Calendar”
3. Then, click “Career Services Appointment”
4. At the bottom of the page, click “Request New Appointment”
5. Complete the form, selecting the Type of Appointment, the Date and Time range, the Counselor(s) you would like to meet with, and the Day of the Week.
6. Click on “Check Availability”
7. Select the best day and time for your appointment by clicking on the Counselor’s name
8. In the pop-up, enter any notes you want to share with the Counselor, then click on “Submit Request” to send the appointment request to the Career Counselor
9. You have successfully submited an appointment request and it will apprear under your “Requested Appointments” on the main page of the Counseling and Calendar tab. You will receive an email confirmation when your appointment is confirmed by the Career Counselor.