The Office of Career Services at MMC now uses MMC Career Connection, a national web-based system that posts jobs, internships, and offers access to career materials for college students and graduates. We know that this system will facilitate your job/internship search and make it easier for you to connect with the MMC Career Services Office and potential employers. Please click one of the links below for login information.
Students may access the Career Connection through the MMC Portal Site. Current students are pre-registered using their MMC Email and Password. Click on the link below to access MMC Career Connection.
***In order to apply for positions you must upload your resume under the Documents section of the MMC Career Connection***
Alumni can use the Career Connection system as well, but must have an active network account.
If you do not have an account, please complete this form. Once you have an account, please allow 2-3 days for your name to be registered in the system before accessing Career Connection.
Employers, please click on this link to access our MMC Career Connection to list your job opportunity.
MMC Career Connection Guidelines
To assist you with building your professional skills it should be understood that when you use services provided by the Career Services Office you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All information found on my resume, unofficial transcript and Career Connection profile is up-to-date, truthful and accurate.
- I give permission to Career Services to provide my resume and other job search documents to prospective employers.
- I will honor all commitments to attend career and recruitment events or cancel my reservation prior to the event.
- I will exercise professional conduct during all career and recruiting activities.
- I will notify the employer in a timely manner of acceptance or non-acceptance of an internship or full-time offer, either verbally or in writing.