How can faculty benefit from the Center’s services?
- The center has in-class information sessions available each semester. We can come to your class and offer a brief session on where we are and what we do at the Center for Academic Support and Tutoring.
- We also have mini-presentations on writing skills, plagiarism, and APA/MLA style, which can be arranged according to your class schedule.
- The center can help your students with projects, large or small.
- Click here for the Writing Lab Contract.
- Click here for the CAST Study Skills Handbook.
Faculty encouragement overcomes students’ reluctance to seek help.