The Center for Academic Support and Tutoring (CAST) is Marymount Manhattan College’s free, personalized academic support service. CAST provides services to all students for introductory and upper-level coursework.
How can faculty benefit from the Center’s services*?
- The center has in-class information sessions available each semester. We can come to your class and offer a brief session on where we are and what we do at the Center for Academic Support and Tutoring.
- We also have mini-presentations on writing skills, plagiarism, and APA/MLA style, which can be arranged according to your class schedule.
- The center can help your students with projects, large or small.
- Click here for the Writing Lab Contract.
- Click here for the Tutoring Request Form.
* as possible for academic year 2020-2021
Faculty encouragement overcomes students’ reluctance to seek help.