All the paperwork and regulations involved in studying in the US can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you navigate the logistics and make your transition to life at MMC as smooth as possible. Below are some commonly used forms and resources to help you learn more.
Feel free to download on your own, or reach out to let us know how we can assist you!
- Leave of Absence - are you taking time off from school for a medical or personal reason? We need to know!
- Program Extension Request Form - do you think you’ll need more than 4 years to complete your degree? Complete this form to see if you qualify
- Reduced Course Load Request Form - you may be authorized to take a reduced course load; check to see if you qualify by submitting this form
- External Financial Resources for International Students - check out this collection of resources where you can get additional funding to assist with college expenses
- Incoming International Student Guide - everything you need to know about becoming a student at MMC!
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
Identification & Personal Information
- Change of Address Form - an F-1 visa holder is required to update any change in address within 10 days. Let us know if you’ve moved!
- Drivers License or State Identification Card Fact Sheet - everything you need to know about applying for a driver’s license or ID card
- Social Security Information - what is a social security number and why do you need one? Read more here
- Social Security Application - apply for a free social security card
- Social Security Office Locator - find a nearby Social Security office
- I-94 Arrival Record Retrieval - retrieve information about your legal visitor status and your US travel history
- Travel Tips - everything you need to know about traveling to the US
- Travel Notification Form - leaving the US for a trip? We need to know!
- U.S. Embassies and Consulates - learn more about your embassy and consulate in the US and the resources they make available to you