Payment Plan or Full Pay
(For parent/guardian use only)
Current Students wishing to make a payment or enroll in a payment plan should access the Student Account Suite via MMC Connect.
Student Accounts, in the Center for Student Services, works with our students and their families to make payment arrangements as simple and flexible as possible. Please contact us if you foresee delays in funding or other issues. We are here to help you find the solutions you need.
Tuition Payments may be made in several ways:
Pay by Mail
We accept payment by check or money order payable to Marymount Manhattan College for the exact amount of the bill. Please include the student’s full name and College ID number on the check or money order. Payments must be received by the designated due date. Mail payments to:Marymount Manhattan CollegeCenter for Student Services221 East 71 StreetNYC, NY 10021
Payment in-person can be made at the Center for Student Services located on the lower level of the Nugent Building. The Center is open Mon/Thurs & Fri. from 9 am – 5 pm and Tues/Wed from 9 am – 6 pm and accepts cash, check or money order.
On-line Payments and Monthly Payment Plan- Student Account Suite
To help you meet your expenses at MMC, we are pleased to offer a monthly payment plan with an enrollment fee of $50.
The link below will allow parents/guardian the ability to:
- Pay in full immediately.
- Make a partial payment and arrange for monthly payments.
- Enroll in a monthly payment plan for the total balance.
The following payment methods are accepted: ACH Checking/Savings, Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover Card. A 2.85% service fee will be added to all credit card payments
Payment Plan or Full Pay (For parent/guardian use only). Current Students wishing to make a payment or enroll in a payment plan should access the Student Account Suite via MMC Connect.
Enroll Between Required Down
Months of Payments
Summer 1 & 2 2019 Term (Enrollment begins April 16, 2019)
Apr 16 - Apr 30 0% 2 May-June 5th May 1* - May 24 50% 1 June 5th only
*Summer 2019 payment due date is May 1, 2019.
Fall 2019 Term (Enrollment begins April 16, 2019)
Apr 16 - July 3 none 5 July-Nov 5th July 4 - July 22* 20% 4 Aug-Nov 5th July 23 - Aug 24 25% 3 Sept-Nov 5th Aug 25 - Sept 12 50% 2 Oct & Nov 5th
*Fall 2019 payment due date is July 22, 2019.
Spring 2020 Term (Enrollment begins November 15, 2019)
Nov 15 - Nov 23 none 5 Dec-April 5th Nov 24 - Dec 21 20% 4 Jan-April 5th Dec 22 - Jan 3* 25% 3 Feb-April 5th Jan 4 - Feb 4 50% 2 Mar & April 5th
*Spring 2020 payment due date is January 3, 2020.
NOTE: All down/full payments are processed immediately. If the payment due date(5th) falls on a weekend, the payment is due the following business day. A $30 fee will be assessed for late payments.
If you’re enrolled in the payment plan and would like to;
- view your account balance and payments
- Update your banking of credit card information
- Update your demographic information
Please select: Manage Your Payment Plan
Financial Aid Recipients
Only valid Financial Aid awards will appear on your bill. If there is a discrepancy or aid is missing, please contact the Center for Student Services. Balances not covered by financial aid must be paid by the designated due dates. In the event that aid is received after payment has been made, a refund will be issued according to financial aid regulations and based on the existing credit on account. For additional information, please refer to the section concerning the Student Refund Policy.
Third Party Billing
Students may submit third party vouchers in lieu of actual payment. All paperwork must be submitted by the official payment deadline. Vouchers will only be accepted in lieu of payment as long as the sponsoring agent assumes responsibility for payment upon receiving an invoice from the College.
Payment may be made by wire transfer through the Student Account Suite.
Additional Notes Regarding Payment
- Personal checks are accepted as payment of tuition and fees. A charge of $50 is assessed for each check returned unpaid by the bank. The College reserves the right to exclude the use of personal checks and may require payment by certified check or money order if an account is more than 90 days in arrears.
- Students in arrears to the College may not obtain academic transcripts or be permitted to register for additional semesters until all prior balances are paid in full. Payments received for new enrollments will be applied to any outstanding balance due.
- Delinquency of outstanding balances, including those from payment plans, financial aid reductions, or third party billings, are subject to collection by the College or it’s designated agents. There is no statute of limitations for outstanding financial obligations to the College. Student accounts that are sent to a collection agency may be subject to additional collection costs.
Past Due Payment
Students who no longer have access to their MMC account can remit payment via mail or online by accessing this link: PayPath Payment Service