The Office of Disability Services provides reasonable accommodations for students registered. For information on registering with ODS please see How To Register .
Please read: The Office of Disability Services Policy Handbook
Though not complete, a list of the most common reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities is listed below:
- Testing Accommodations: additional time, separate testing space, use of a computer for exams. Testing Accommodations can be requested through Accommodate
- Sonocent Audio Note Taker
- Request for student note takers in applicable classes. To request a note taker please make this request on Accommodate.*Please note this will need to renewed each semester.
- Permission to use laptop computers to take class notes in class
- Permission to tape-record lectures, please refer to Audio Recording Policy
- Alternative Formatted Material, please see Michael S. Johnson , Assistive Technology Specialist.
- Use of Kurzweil 3000 reading station in MMC Library
- Audio Accessible Text Books.l.0
For enhanced services see the Academic Access Program
Other Services Provided: