To register for accommodations please submit the Accommodation Request . At the end of this form you will have the opportunity to upload documentation supporting these requests. You can also submit this documentation to The Office of Disability Services in Carson Hall 500. After successfully completing the registration process, you will be informed of the accommodations that will be provided to you.
The Office of Disability Services uses a software called Accommodate by Symplicity. This software allows students to request and mange accommodations, make appointments with ODS staff as well as request Note Takers and Testing Accommodations. Please see Resources for more information on this software.
Please use your MMC credentials to log in and book an appointment with Lindsay Green.
BOOK A VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT
In order to complete the registration process, you must submit appropriate (within the last 3 years), current documentation related to your disability from a qualified professional. Documentation, which must indicate that the individual has an impairment that substantially limits a major life activity, must reflect the following:
- Nature and severity of current impairment
- A specific diagnosis and treatment prescribed
- Medical and educational history related to disability
- Functional limitations resulting from the impairment
- Recommended academic and nonacademic accommodation
Individualized Education Plans (IEP), 504 Plan, Psychological Evaluation Plans, and Neuropsychological Evaluation Plans are all accepted.
- Accommodations will be provided when all supporting documentation has been submitted and reviewed, and when appropriate Accommodation Request Forms have been submitted.
- Documentation cannot be provided by any MMC affiliated Facility.
- Students should only submit copies of official documentation, and retain copies of these records for themselves as well. MMC will not be responsible for sending documentation to other entities outside of the college.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION REQUEST FORMS
Students with documented disabilities who wish to request accommodations, must self-identify by registering with the Office of Disability Services and submitting documentation. Once registered with the Office of Disability Services, students requesting testing accommodations and/or note taking accommodations will also need to submit additional requests every term through a Semester Request .